OneDay, a Leading Video Technology Company, Launches Enhanced Storytelling Platform Designed for the Senior Residential Industry
DALLAS, June 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – One day, a tech company known for video storytelling within senior living communities, today announces OneDay for Senior Living 4.0, the completely revamped iteration of its platform, built on the foundation of their best-in-class product with new features and updated user experience. Launched in 2017, OneDay’s technology helps to digitally capture and preserve the stories of residents of senior residences, improve marketing capabilities for senior life professionals, and boost occupancy within seniors’ homes. communities. The platform offers questions on topics such as childhood, family, and life experiences, while staff at senior residences easily record the high-quality video to share with family members, all in seconds.
The enhanced user experience will help OneDay partners continue to turn prospects into residents and residents into community ambassadors by accelerating the sales cycle with personal video messages that create meaningful and authentic connections. OneDay for Senior Living 4.0 will feature multiple updates including personalized branded videos for effective sales and resident storytelling, full video templates and themes, streamlined notifications to quickly connect with new leads, messaging Instant two-way to create more personalized connections and a dashboard with granular insights to help identify trends and find out which videos are driving results. By proactively connecting communities with prospects through real-time notifications and beautifully told resident stories, OneDay for Senior Living 4.0 will continue to transform the sales cycle of their partner communities.
âOur mission is to unleash the power of stories by creating top-notch video platforms, and we’re excited to launch the latest version of our flagship product OneDay so that senior communities can continue to leverage our unique video technology to drive. more accommodations, increase income and increase resident engagement, âsaid Dave Jimenez, Director of Revenue at OneDay. âOur platform has already proven its worth, as we have empowered nearly 5,000 communities of older people through North America to leverage video storytelling, and OneDay for Senior Living 4.0 will be the new standard in personal engagement, helping to create authentic connections with current residents and prospects. “
The main features of OneDay for Senior Living 4.0 include:
- Custom branded videos for effective sales and resident storytelling: OneDay partners will have a personalized application specially designed for their community with their brand image. OneDay for Senior Living has proven to close 3x more sales when prospects receive personalized video during the sales process, and has shown 200% conversion of web leads’ virtual tours when personalized video is received .
- Full videos and models: OneDay for Senior Living 4.0 will feature plenty of videos and templates for sales and marketing, resident and HR stories, and OneDay partners will receive custom themes designed specifically for their business and communities. The modeled themes and music will be easy to edit and incorporate the personal brand of each community.
- Simplified notifications to quickly connect with new prospects: Seniors’ residences will be kept informed of notifications via a centralized screen. Notifications will auto-populate when someone opens an email, plays a video, or comments on an email, allowing communities to quickly connect with prospects in real time.
- Instant two-way messaging to create personalized connections: To boost sales, a potential resident or their family can immediately add a comment to a video or respond via SMS, creating a personalized connection and enhanced communication through two-way messaging.
- Centralized dashboard with granular information to help drive results: The dashboard provides feedback on the types of emails, videos, and messages that lead to results, and includes additional notifications, activities, and metrics like video minutes viewed.
- Secure account management: Communities can easily control account permissions based on their needs, and they can easily add, edit, and remove users as staffing needs change.
In 2020 alone, OneDay grew its customer base by more than 150%, partnering with nearly 5,000 senior communities across the country. The company has extended its storytelling capabilities to other industries, and in May 2021, OneDay was launched into the multi-family real estate industry with Convey by OneDay, a real estate technology video platform designed specifically for multi-family rental agents. In addition, in june 2020, the company unveiled Reflect by OneDay, designed for the funeral home industry to help family and friends digitally collect memories and stories in a personal video documentary about the life of a loved one.
For more information on OneDay, please visit https://www.oneday.com.
Based at Dallas, Texas, OneDay is a tech company whose mission is to unleash the power of stories by creating world-class video platforms. Its first product, launched in 2017, enables communities of seniors to digitally celebrate and preserve the stories of their residents by leveraging world-class technology – the first of its kind. The company currently partners with nearly 5,000 seniors’ communities in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada to provide marketing differentiation, shorten sales cycles, and showcase a community’s programs and initiatives in a way like never before. OneDay has been named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work. in 2020.